BURSARY AWARDS APPLICATION PROCESS
ICUC8 are happy to confirm that we are in a position to offer a small number of bursary awards to assist attendance in Dublin.
These awards are open to applicants wishing to be considered for funding support following acceptance of an Oral or Poster Paper at the conference; including students and delegates from low income countries. All applicants must have submitted an abstract through ICUC8 Abstract System and this abstract must have been accepted for either Oral or Poster presentation. Funding may be provided to assist with Registration Fee, Accommodation Costs and, in limited cases, Travel Costs.
In order to apply for funding please submit your funding application to Gerald Mills at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should include:
1. A brief outline of the benefits of the award in terms of personal development and research dissemination (max 200 words);
2. Details of any paper you have recently published (if applicable);
3. Details of attendance at a conference in the last two years;
4. Whether you a current member of IAUC or AMS;
5. Your current curriculum vitae highlighting your active work (max 250 words);
6. Supporting letters from colleagues, supervisors or tutors.
Delegates should not incur costs prior to the any decision as award level will be individually assessed.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS APRIL 30th 2012
The Bursary Review Board will endeavor to have all applicants advised of their decision by 18th May 2012.